Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I didn't feel it...

woookkkeeeyy....

after a short of hiatus, and template changing... finally... I'm back!!!

with stories about my FLAT life.. yep.. no worry.. my life is still as flat as usual... I still love sleep, coffee, k-pop,and anything brown... that is way my new template is browned... btw, what do ya think bout my new template???

back to my condition... my brain is still lack... still careless... well u can hear me sing "everybody's changing but I don't feel the same..."

even my college life....

wait a minute....

MY COLLEGE LIFE???

Well, honestly... it changes... but I just didn't feel it... I didn't want it...

but whatever I do... I'm still getting dizzy... more and more...

I'm gonna have alot things to do... such as...mid and final semester test, being an aprentince, seminars and minithesis for sure...

Gosh.. I really don't know what to do with all of these crap...

But as I said before... I have to get a better score for this semester.... end of disscussion...

I have to fight... HWAITING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home