Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Ideal Son


well... if some girls already met their ideal type of husband, I already met my ideal son... too bad that I don't know his name....

I met him when I was at hypermart... he has a cute face... but the thing that made me fell in love with this little cutie was his attitude... he is about 5 years old, and he seemed tired of waiting his mother... but instead of crying or disturbing his mom, he just sit silently and waited in the cart....

and when his mother ask him to be more patient just awhile longer..  he obeyed her, close his beautiful eyes and and tried to collect more patience...

If I have a son like him, I will give everything I have for him....

Oh God hear my prayer.....

Meanwhile..... let's find a good genes first.... a handsome and kind husband....

yyyaaawww like it's easy huh...!!! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home